Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year...New Adventures



2015 is only a few hours away.  I can't wait to see what this year holds!  The end of 2014 took a turn for the awesome and here's hoping that the momentum stays with us.

There is a lot going on already for 2015.  I mean, I am running a marathon....a FULL marathon....the day after I run a half marathon.  My baby brother is getting married like a grown up.  These things are happening a week apart....in the first 18 days of 2015.

I have the opportunity to sing at Lincoln Center in New York City.  I am going to a week long workshop for children's choir directors this summer.  

There are a couple of things that in the "maybe" stages right now. Any change to the yes column could change the entire course of 2015....for the better and for the exciting.  It's going to be an exciting month of January around these parts.

As usual, the new year is a chance to start over.  It's a chance to make changes for the better.  I am not going to make resolutions.  I am going to set goals, so here goes nothing.

1.  I am going to run a marathon.  (A gimme, I know!)
2.  My family will eat clean 5 out of 7 days every week.  
3.  I will drink at least 60 ounces of water every day.  (Ideally, I will drink half of my body weight in water.  I am shooting for that, but I will be happy with 60 ounces.)
4.  I will continue to run at least 3 days a week.
5.  I will PR the 5K.  (Hey....a goal should stretch you, right??)
6.  I will budget to pay off the van early.


Don't worry....I'll make plenty of mistakes!!   

Happy 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment