Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Still Shamrocking On....


We are still plugging away at the 25 miles that we need to get done in preparation for the Shamrock Final Mile on March 15.  My Jeffrey has to have surgery on Friday and will not be able to run for a week or so.  He's also a few miles behind because he chose not to come one day and he stopped to drink a LOT of water at Run/Walk club last week.  So, since it was nice today, after homework, I told the big boys to get on their shoes.

Jacob didn't want to go.  He wanted to sit on the sofa.  I wasn't going to fight him, so I went for a run with Jeffrey all by himself.  It was really nice to spend some time all alone with him.  He talked to me for 2 miles.  It was wonderful.  Because of that run, he's just about caught up!


No comments:

Post a Comment