Friday, March 15, 2013

Running with the boys

Mom of boys!

So, let's catch you up.  I signed up for a half marathon.  I trained for it.  I got an overuse injury.  I rested.  Then, I ran a half marathon.  You can read all about that journey over at My Princess Transformation.  You really should check it out.....especially if you are planning to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon.

Now what?

Something happened while I was training for the Princess.  You see, I started to like running.  I registered for  more races.  I registered for more half marathons.  I decided that I really like crossing finish lines and getting medals.  I became a runner.  I also decided that I sort of like writing about it.  But, people get tired of reading about running.  So, I started this new blog.  You see the title up there - Running with the Boys?  That's because when I am not running the streets, I am chasing after my kids.  They are boys....three of them.  The oldest two are twins.  They will be six soon.  The baby is one.  He will be two next month, but he is pretty sure that he's almost six too.  Instead of just writing about my training, I am going to write more about my life.   I'll tell you about the crazy things my children say, the messes they make, and the loving things that they do.  I'll tell you about the classes I am taking and the events that I am attending.  I'll also tell you about my running....it's become part of who I am.

Thanks for taking the time to follow along with this crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment