Monday, July 1, 2013

Back in the Game


So, you probably thought that I disappeared.  Maybe you thought that I ran myself crazy.  Maybe you thought that my children ran me crazy.  Maybe you really didn't care where I was and you were glad to not have to read my drivel.  Whatever you thought, never fear...I'm BACK!

For those that were wondering, no, I didn't stop running.  No, I didn't sell my children on ebay.  You see, I woke up one cold, gray, winter morning back in January and decided that I wanted to go back to school to be a librarian.  So I started taking a class.  I got a little big for my britches and thought I could handle 2 classes for the summer.  I was wrong....very, very wrong.  These two classes are killing me!  All of our friends told my husband that there is only a lot of reading if you do it when he was at the Naval War College last year.  In these classes I am taking, it's a lot of reading and we HAVE to do it....and then write about it.  

But, enough whining.  I've been sucking it up and working for 2 hours a night.  I forgot what my husband looks like.  My goal for this week is to catch up on my blogging.  We've had a lot of adventures in the past month and I can't wait to tell you all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment